Network control engineer
Part-time/spare-time/shift work at network monitoring center in Prague. Suited for students.
- Supervision of monitoring systems of equipment and traffic.
- Processing of corporate customers trouble tickets.
- Cooperation with partners tech support (telecom operators).
- Routing management in resolving of TTs.
- Control of statistical parameters of voice traffic passing.
- Visits to datacenter (1,5 km away from office) for resolving technical break-downs
Training period about 1-3 months is expected for the vacancy. The vacancy is suitable, among them, for technical and engineering students with basic knowledges of IT.
- Linux, at least user level.
- Basic knowledge of networks, telephony protocols is an advantage.
Experience: no needed.
Education: no matter.
Languages: Russian (ability to correctly write and articulate thoughts), Czech (necessarily), English no lower than A2 (technical terms as well).
Working hours: flexible by agreement.
Salary: from 120 Kč/hour
Legal residence in Czech Republic is needed.To the vacancies list
Call you back?
from 09:00 to 17:00
at Prague timezone