Network control engineer
Part-time/spare-time/shift work at network monitoring center in Prague. Suitable for students.
- Supervision of equipment and traffic monitoring systems.
- Processing of corporate customers trouble tickets.
- Cooperation with tech support of our partners (telecom operators).
- Routing management in TTs resolution.
- Control of passing voice traffic statistical parameters.
- Visits to the datacenter (1,5 km away from the office) for resolving technical break-downs
Training period about 1-3 months is expected for the job. The job is suitable for technical and engineering students with basic IT skills.
- Linux, at least user level.
- Basic knowledge of networks and telephony protocols is an advantage.
Experience: not needed.
Education: doesn't matter.
Languages: Russian (ability to write and articulate thoughts correctly), Czech (required), English no lower than A2 (technical terms as well).
Working hours: flexible by agreement.
Salary: from 120 Kč/hour
Legal residence in Czech Republic required.To the vacancies list
Call you back?
from 09:00 to 17:00
at Prague timezone